CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Swimming Lessons in Action



I am so glad Kristalyn told me about winter swimming lessons. What a novel idea. This year we put Dakota in three back-to-back swimming sessions - from level 3 all the way to level 5. He has come A LONG way I tell ya! He is ready now more than ever for 7 Peaks. We can go without fear (hopefully) that he'll know how to swim in any 7 Peaks situation. Yeah!

I was incredibly impressed how hard the instructor made the kids work. They literally had to do lap after lap. Dakota did it though. After the first few attempts and my wanting to dive in to save him, I finally realized he could actually handle it. It strengthened him and gave him confidence that he really could swim.

We'll definitely do it again next year. It was worth every penny!

0 comments: