CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Making Pizza with Daddy

I am so thankful that Greg is in Young Mens. Several months ago he went to Mutual with the boys, and our neighbor taught the teenage boys how to make homemade pizza. Greg liked it so much he asked for the recipe.






The first time he made it for me I was skeptical. The last time he cooked for me he tried making mac and cheese without milk. He thought water would work (using his "trust me" voice), and it was the most disgusting batch of mac and cheese I'd ever tasted. Anyway, the pizza looked descent, so I thought I'd give it a try. It was so good.




Now there's no going back. It's hands-down our favorite pizza. It just takes a little extra time. Last night we decided to make it for dinner for my mom, dad, and sister who are in town. Dakota was more than eager to assist Daddy in any way possible. He then helped me with the toppings. The finished product was delicious. He didn't let anyone down!





Posted by Picasa

0 comments: