CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Golfing with the Clydes

So Greg and I went golfing with Tim and Kim on Saturday, and what a great time we had! We'd already packed in a lot that day - between the gym, a 12-mile bike ride, and working in the yard, we were a little on the tired side, but we were so excited to get out and play. Tim and Kim recently joined the Alpine Country Club and extended an invite to us. There's not a lot of us women out there who play, so it's nice to hook-up with other couples who do.

Our game wasn't necessarily "on", but we didn't care. We still had a great time. The weather cooperated; we had a slight breeze, but it was sunny and fairly warm.

Tim couldn't get over my Trafalga golf balls. Hasn't he seen orange, green, and purple golf balls before? Come on! They matched my Gobstoppers - which we munched on all day.

The only incident was when I tried to kill Tim on the 18th hole by pushing my ball to the right. Unfortunately I didn't see where the ball went, so I couldn't even give them fair warning. Greg watched the ball and wondered why I wasn't calling "fore". It wasn't until I heard the ball hit their cart did I realize what had happened.

Honestly, I'm just glad no one got hurt.

Getting out on Saturday really gave me the itch to get out again soon though. We had so much fun. As the season progresses I am certain I'll top the ball less, get under the ball more, and make those balls sail!

Em, are you ready for a great year? Look out Fox Hollow womens' league - we are so going to improve our game this year! Before the end of the season we'll be breaking 100!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Jenny. I just saw your blog link on Kinsey's blog. We need to get together. Dylan still talks about playing with Dakota.