CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Celebrating Sara


I have never met anyone quite like Sara. She is incredible and indescribable. I could try to describe her, but you'd have to know her to really understand how amazing she is. She is the most generous, loving, giving, dedicated person I have ever met. She does NOT have a mean bone in her body. Anyone who truly knows her knows this is true. She is a perfect example of being service-oriented, but she's not fake. She's selfless. And I'm thankful I can say she is one of my best friends.

This last year she served as the PTA President, and like with everything she dedicates herself to, she gave 110%.

We were honored to finally celebrate a great year under her direction.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: