CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The NGA


The setting - Northridge HighSchool in Layton
The place - The auditorium
The sponsors - Gold's Gym, Muscle Tech, etc.
The Time - Pre-judging 10 a.m. and the Awards Ceremony 7 p.m.
The coveted prize - Trophies
The who - 50+ like-minded individuals
The why - They all had trained hard just like me

Last Satruday I competed in my first ever NGA Figure Competition. What is Figure Competing? Think Bodybuilding but softer and more feminine. That should give you an idea. I've been working hard all year. Decided a few months back to set a goal to compete and did just that.

Took 2nd!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Genta Family said...

Congrats Jenny! I am so amazed at the determination that you have. I'm sure it's been an amazing journey for you. You are one tough cookie!