CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Clips - What Have I Done?

Seriously though...what was I thinking? And why did I ever go into that store?

I've now converted my bike from an "easy to use anyone can do it" bike to a road bike with "clips". I now have to "clip" into my pedal so that my body and bike are basically one. It's similar to stepping into ski bindings - at least that's what I am telling myself. I've yet to go out and actually try it. However those I've talked to who "clip in" swear by it.
There's no going back now. Hopefully it wil be easier than what I'm making it out to be. I really am nervous about it. I do want to bike though and I know there are many biking excursions in my future...
Now I just need to get my sweet husband biking, so that we can do this together. It would be another great family pasttime. If only he'd bite the bullet. I'll have to work on him a bit more.

0 comments: