CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Hey handsome - Happy Fathers Day. Greg, you are such an amazing man. I feel so blessed to be married to you. I know I don't always deserve you, but I'm glad you stick with me. Your faith has never faultered, and you've only gotten more loving, attentive, and committed over the years.

I love watching you with Dakota. He loves you so much! He admires his big daddy (even without the beard) and wants to be just like you. As he gets bigger you'll have so much fun on your Daddy-Son days. We need to continue to treasure every minute we have with him. It will be over before we know it, and we have so many memories still to make.

Thank you for everything that you do and for the wonderful man that you are. I love you so very much. Thanks for being my man.

I love you babe!

P.S. Don't ever grow that hairy beard back. I love the new you. You are hot!

0 comments: