CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Looking for a Sponsor

We need a sponsor for next year's Wasatch Back Relay which extends from Logan to Park City (just shy of 200 miles). 12 runners will gladly display your logo on our jerseys if you want to sponsor us! It's a huge 2-day event and will be covered by KSL.

Here's the link to learn more about the event:
http://www.ragnarrelay.com/ (then click on Utah).

We (meaning me and a bunch of my friends) really want to do this!

1 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

I found your blog while Googling races in Utah. I just did the Wasatch Back...it was amazing. I really hope you can find a sponsor so you can do it. My husband's company (Utah.com) sponsored us this year and is going to again next year. Anyway, it's been fun reading about your races. And good luck finding a sponsor.