CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hair By Kris

Meet my new hair colorist. Have you seen her around? It's my dear friend, Kristalyn, and I love her to death. When I first started going dark again, I'd just go pick up a kit at the grocery store. Kris has since "saved me" from all the harsh chemicals and has pursuaded me to pick up some stuff from the local beauty supply store. I was just going to lather it all on, and Kris came over with her box of goodies, parted my hair, and slowly worked the dye in starting at the roots and then "pulling it through" (as she would say) to the ends. All in all she does a phenomenal job. So far she's done my hair twice. It's a fun treat having one of your best friends do your hair. We chat the whole time, laugh, and await the outcome. So far so good. I'll keep her and would highly recommend her to anyone. I love that Kristalyn Chandler!!!
best friends icon


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: