CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Parker's Pool Party at the Poelmans'


Parker turned 8 on Sunday, and last night we got to celebrate his birthday with him up at the Poelmans' pool. We joined the Chandlers, Poulsens, and the Browns (minus Darrin - dang it!). All our kids are the same age, so they had a blast.

I don't know who had more fun - the kids or the grown-ups. We all strapped on helmets and went down the slide - holy cow is that thing fast! Then we ladies climbed on our husbands and had ourselves a wrestling match. It was a great time.

Can I just say that I truly have some of the neatest friends? I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends in my life who love to play - just like me! They mean the absolute world to me, and I am so thankful for them!!!

1 comments:

G Pa Doug said...

Hey Jenny, your blog looks great. I think this is a great way to see what is going on with the family. Certainly a lot better than waiting for the annual Christmas card and update letter. It looks like you and your family are doing great!